Orlando Magazine 5 Star Best in Client Satisfaction
Serving Buyers & Sellers in Central Florida since 1978
Request Industry Info
Real Estate Glossary
Why Choose Me
Looking to Buy?
First Time Buyers
Applying for a Loan
Home Buyer Checklist
Your FICO Score
Why Title Insurance?
Loan-Related Closing Costs
Home Price Index
Looking to Sell?
Free Home Valuation
Setting the Sales Price
Selling your own home
Rates and Payments Research
- Calculate your payment and amortization schedule.
- Compare multiple terms for a given principal and rate. For example, see the difference between a 15 year and a 30 year mortgage.
- See how changes in your rate affect your payment for a given principal and term.
- Find the APR on a fixed rate mortgage.
- A balloon mortgage can reduce your monthly payments but may require refinancing at the end of the term.
- Compare monthly payment amounts for an interest-only mortgage and a principal-interest mortgage.
Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Determine monthly payments and the effective interest rate (APR) for an ARM.
Budgeting Decision Tools
- Find out if you qualify for a given mortgage and just much you can afford, then create an amortization schedule.
- Plug in a high and low figure for a payment and see how it translates to a mortgage.
- Save thousands of dollars in interest by increasing your monthly mortgage payment.
- Discover how much in interest you will save if you make 1/2 of your mortgage payment every two weeks instead of making a full mortgage payment once a month.
Mortgage Tax Savings
- Estimate the tax savings you'll realize by deducting interest and property tax payments.
Analysis For Renters
Tax Savings for Renters
- Find out how much someone currently renting can save in taxes this year if they decide to purchase a home.
Rent vs. Buy
- Factor in things such as interest, property taxes, tax savings, appreciation, opportunity costs, closing costs, and selling costs to see the real difference in renting versus buying.
- Based on your current rent, find out how much of a mortgage you could afford.
Refinance Savings and Break-even
- Should you refinance your mortgage? Use this calculator to determine what your new payment will be, how much you'll save in interest and when you will break even.
Consolidate and Refinance
- Should you consolidate a first and second mortgage into a single mortgage?